Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Movie

Hey Guys,

So, a couple weeks ago, the Twilight movie came out on DVD and from what I heard, everyone was out to go get it. Here in Jamestown, there was a line at Wal-Mart for the movie, wow that usually only happens the day after Thanksgiving. Also, in stores.. they have Twilight merchandise, like they have purses,t-shirts, a cd movie sound track, and jewlery. I'm thinking they are doing pretty good.

I don't know about you guys, but I did buy the DVD, and there was plenty in stock, I didn't have to fight anyone for, haha. The DVD comes with Extended scenes and music videos from Paramore, Linkin Park, and Muse. Also it includes audio commentary by the two main stars of the movie, Kristen Steward (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward), and also the director Catherine Hardwicke.

This movie is said the be the most epic romance since Titanic. - Hollywood.com.
Also its a full-blown pop culture phenomenon. - Gina McIntyer of the Los Angeles Times

I am going to have to say I am very excited to see how the next movie turns out and hopefully they will have the same actors/actresses playing the same roles, I don't know if I could picture different people playing the main characters that we have all come to know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment